Friday, April 22, 2011

Dale's Pale Ale

I read some random reviews and knowing that I am a fan of the American pale ale, I had to pick these cans up to see what the fuss is about. I am shocked I was able to stomach down five of these over time and only had one remain in the fridge. With a lot of beers, if I have more than one, I really give it a curve on taste, slowly drinking them to ensure I'm not dismissing a great beer because of the food I'm eating. This beer stared at me every time I thought about pulling a beer out of the fridge and the thoughts of foul, bitter, aromatic crap bubbled in my gut. I must not be trained for the major hops league, but this beer is disgusting and acidic. I have not seen this served in restaurants or bars or on tap, it's no wonder, this stuff ranks high in beer that only a select few could appreciate.

No comments: