Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Brooklyn East India Pale Ale

Being a huge fan of Brooklyn for its lager and pilsner, I'm always ready to try whatever they have. I can only think of Chocolate Stout being the bad brew, one I could not even stomach so much. Brooklyn dark brews are known for its bitter bite towards the end, but in a refreshing and enjoyable way. I don't know them for IPA styled brews and I had no idea what to expect of it. This one pours out in typical pale ale color, not too thick and certainly not too thin and smelled pretty hoppy. Brooklyn's attempt at this style of beer is mild, a lightweight easy to drink brew which may lack flavor to some folks. There is the bitter bite, since this isn't a pungent brew by any means and won't leave the drinker with cottonmouth, it is very forgettable in taste.

No comments: