Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sierra Nevada Summerfest 2010 Lager

I couldn't let the summer go by without picking some of these up. I'm biased. I like the Sierra Nevada brand and I personally feel that anything coming out of that brewery will be pretty good. Summer beers from Sierra Nevada are guaranteed to be good, refreshing and light. There's not much to not like about this lager, there isn't too much carbonation, the taste is light but still flavorful unlike generic light beers that taste mostly like water. Since these are seasonal it is really a race to get some and enjoy them before they're no longer fresh. My favorite seasons for beer are mainly Spring and Summer since the heavier brews end up in Fall and Winter. I do enjoy darker beers but there's really nothing like having a refreshing Summer brew.

No comments: