Saturday, December 13, 2008

Coney Island Lager

Having been to Coney Island only a handful of times in my life, despite being a native New Yorker, I can say that place hasn't changed much. The beach is still dirty, the rides and the food booths aren't very savory, in either order you experience them. Nonetheless, I have fond memories of the place, being five years old with a plastic pail and child-sized shovel, I was scooping sand in those family photos. The first sip of this beer, I tasted a bit of sweetness, almost like apple cider, but that quickly went away on the second sip, it became a full flavored beer. This one is very easy to drink and the artwork on the label is pretty bad ass.

1 comment:

sonnett said...

If you don't want to get a 6, buy a Sam Adams Holiday 12 pack that has 6 different beers in it. Although the Cream Stout might be one of the better beers by Sam Adams.

http://sonnettbeers.blogspot.com/2008/03/samuel-adams-cream-stout.html